Monday, May 31, 2010

why me?

JSK...good morning,

If all is going well and then all of sudden we have to face a physical illness (tumor near spine), it is scary. This happened to my son's best friend, who is also very dear to me. He heard about my blog and called me. While we were talking, he said that he wonders sometimes why bad things happen to good people who haven't done anything bad and people in jail who are perfectly healthy end up living to 80yrs old. WHY??

Everybody wonders why me, why me, why me?

We don't know why this happens, but we do have control of how we can live our lives.

I do believe in past karma, but at the same time we are given this wonderful life where we can get rid of any past or present karma. Instead we load on more and more in our current lives. So then how can we be free of any disease, worries, stress, etc?

God has given us these gifts but often we are too busy to use them:

  • unconditional love
  • forgiveness
  • gratitude
  • patience
  • prayer

Let us open our gifts one at a time and use them.

"Pray.. it has an immeasurable power”

Take care..see ya

Love,
Nima



1 comment:

  1. Neema Aunty, as a nurse I see many patients whose lives have hit a speed bump. I'm on a trauma/surgical floor, but we are in a cancer center. Some patients are surprised to find out for the first time that they have cancer, when they just came in to get their gallbladder taken out. I always notice that patients with family and friends support end up healing faster. So just being there for someone when they need it the most can make a huge difference.

    ReplyDelete